We started our business with a passion for custom docks and lifts. Twenty years later, we are still committed to building the perfect custom docks and lifts for your needs.
Our specialists work with you to understand the site, your needs, and any special circumstances. Then, our talented estimating specialists go to work on site plans designed just for you.
We discuss every recommendation and decision with you prior to contract so you understand the process. Finally, we sign an agreement and our team is off to work to complete your job.
After your project is complete, our warranty and product warranties ensure your investment is protected long after we leave the site. Plus, maintenance and repair options allow you to ensure your dock stays like new for longer.
- Complimentary Consultation and Site Review
- Custom Design Process and Site Plans
- Repairs, Redecks, and New Construction
- Wood, PVC, and HDPE Decking Options for Budget and Durability
- Electrical Services and Lighting Including Fish Lights
- Lift Installation and Custom Lift Orders
- One Year Warranty and Product-Specific Warranties
- Low Cost Maintenance and Repair Support
- Tiki Huts, Fish Tables, Ladders, Ropes, Steps, and More
- Various Special Financing Options
Our goal is to make the process of building your custom docks and lifts smooth, easy, and understandable for our customers. While field crews work hard to ensure our docks and lifts are built with the care and craftsmanship to last for generations, our service staff is making sure you stay informed every step of the way.
Your complimentary consultation and site review helps us understand the specifics of your needs and how we can bring it to life on your property.
Once we are all systems go, our permitting teams starts the permitting process. This can take anywhere from one to three weeks depending on several factors.
After our review, we create your custom site plan. This (and the estimate) gets reviewed with you by one of our experts to agree on specifications.
With a permit in hand, our barge, decking, and installation crews can get to work doing what they do best – building docks and lifts for our customers.
We identify any financing needs and recommend a source, then both parties sign the contract. After a few simple permitting forms get signed, our team gets going.
Before we wrap up, both you and the local permitting authorities have to double check the work and sign off to ensure the job is 100% complete to satisfaction.
WB Williamson Bros. Marine Construction is a proud partner of WearDeck, an Ocala, Florida manufacturer of reinforced polymeric lumber. WearDeck makes all of their decking right here in Florida and offers an industry-leading lifetime residential warranty with exceptional service. As an industry leader in durability and live load rating, their decking products are built to last no matter what life throws at you.
The best part is that WearDeck is made to withstand Florida climates. Floridians know the sun can fade and discolor almost anything, but the six bold woodgrain colors are designed to withstand UV exposure and salt water exposure. This means that your dock will continue to look like new for years to come – and you will put those maintenance and upkeep costs back in your pocket.
- 5/4” profile decking that very easily & solidly spans 24”
- Highest “Live Load Capacity Ratings” in the industry: 120 Lbs/SqFt @24"
- Maximum color retention properties with 25yr UV package
- Rated for ground contact & can be installed underwater
- Will not support mold or mildew growth
- 25 year Commercial Warranty & Lifetime Residential Warranty
- Proprietary manufacturing results in superior strength and minimal thermal expansion
- Adds to structural stability of any dock or deck
- Proudly constructed in Ocala, FL USA
- 6 vibrant colors in a bold woodgrain finish: Cool Gray, Sand, Cedar, Weatherwood, Saddle, White
WB Williamson Bros. Marine Construction is a proud partner of IMM Quality Boat Lifts. IMM is a local Southwest Florida manufacturer of boat lifts and a leader in the market for over 30 years. IMM Quality Boat Lifts is the world leader in manufacture of aluminum boat lifts. With their broad capabilities, IMM can fit most needs including personal watercraft (PWC), elevator, boathouse, Alumavator, Platinum, Superlift and Titan yacht boat lifts models. They design and develop their own boat lifts in-house in their Southwest Florida manufacturing facility and ship world-wide.
The company offers an industry-leading warranty. Their warranty includes up to 15 years on structures, 5 years on drives, and 2 years on all other components including the pulleys and motors. This added protection gives our customers even more peace of mind in their investment.
- Vertical Lifts
- Elevator Lifts
- Specialty Lifts
- Personal Watercraft Lifts
- Yacht Lifts
- Extended Warranties
- Manufactured in USA
- Made of High-Grade, Long-Lasting Aluminum